The apostle Paul was thankful for those who partnered with him in ministry. To the Philippians he wrote, “I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now.” Philippians 1:3-5
At IBL, this Thanksgiving month, we give thanks to God for our brothers and sisters in Christ who partner with us financially and in faithful prayer support. Please continue partnering with us each month, by looking for an updated Prayer Guide the first Tuesday of the month.
This month, please partner with us in prayer in these special areas:
This month’s Ministry Focus: Counseling Ministry November 12-17
For David and Dawn Phelan as they counsel with a leadership couple this month. Please pray for God’s wisdom, guidance and victory in the lives of their counselees. Pray for the hearts of everyone, the Phelan’s, the counselees, that the Holy Spirit will have complete control and power over the week and in the weeks and days to come.
Special staff needs: Solomon and Deborah continued health issues
Solomon writes: “Please pray for Deborah, her pain and soreness in lower back and legs due to arthritis, and for me for the light but persistent fever due to an unknown cause that I've suffered in the afternoon for months. Blessings!”
Other IBL areas of need and focused prayer
- For God to richly bless our year-end-appeal to be mailed this month. Please ask Him to provide the financial resources needed to not only end the ministry year in the black, but to fund ministry expansion in the United States and worldwide.
- For the continued planning for Phase 2 of our Kenya ministry, including the planning for our January 15 – 24, 2018 trip to Kenya. Please pray for protection and discernment concerning recent reports of a plague outbreak in nine African nations, including Kenya.
- For God’s clear direction and blessing for our training ministry in Asia, especially in light of laws that criminalize religious conversion.
- For our consulting, coaching and counseling clients, that they would remain faithful to the direction and convictions of God for their lives and ministries.
- For physical and spiritual health of our team members, especially as they counsel those who are hurting. These times can often be filled with stress and spiritual attack.
On behalf of the IBL team, have a blessed Thanksgiving as we all give thanks to God for His indescribable gift in Christ!